Indu-Sol of Germany is holding a free webinar covering PROFINET, on February 3rd at 8am EST.
Register here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8069340445831028493?source=website
Increased performance requirements and growing data volumes in today's industrial automation demanded further development of the proven PROFIBUS technology. With the transition to PROFINET a few years ago, the leap into the age of Ethernet-based, barrier-free communication was made.
Find out what Indu-Sol has learned from the PROFIBUS era and what challenges are still to be faced in PROFINET. Indu-Sol‘s expert for Ethernet-based networks Stephan Fischer explains how to get started with PROFINET .
- Understanding PROFINET communication and recognizing advantages
- Stable operation from the 1st telegram onwards
- What is important to pay attention to in PROFINET?
- What are the differences to PROFIBUS?
- Tips & tricks for planning and acceptance
- Special features of the infrastructure
- New measurement technologies and procedures
- Persons responsible for planning, commissioning, and maintenance of PROFIBUS & PROFINET networks
- PROFINET beginners and all those who would like to receive further training
- Maintenance personnel, plant commissioning personnel and service staff
- Stephan Fischer, expert for industrial networks from Indu-Sol of Germany
Duration: ca. 30 minutes followed by a Q&A session