PROlinetest | PROFINET - Ethernet cable tester 112010010
PROlinetest: The Alternative to the Procentec 514-00011A
Detect installation problems accurately within a few feet
The PROlinetest is an alternative to the discontinued Procentec 514-00011A. It is a diagnostic tool for the physical offline analysis of PROFINET/Ethernet networks with copper lines. It inspects the network for the correct packaging of the wire pairs and shields, and measures the total length of the cable.
The continuity tester measures total cable length, helping pinpoint installation problems accurately to the meter. The integrated, configurable cable database lists common assignments like PROFINET, T-568A, and T-568B, eliminating confusion over unknown cables and wiring diagrams.
While the PROlinetest does not certify cables by Class/CAT or store measurement results, it is an essential tool for inspecting cabling issues during PROFINET network troubleshooting and installation.
- Detection of all wiring mistakes
- Integrated cable database with predefined PROFINET wiring profiles
- Graphical display with backlight
- Measurement of cable lengths (TDR time domain reflectometer) up to 150 m
- Distance to error (interruptions / short circuits)
- Power over Ethernet load test (IEEE802.3af)