PROlinetest | PROFINET - Ethernet cable tester 112010010
Detects installation problems accurately within a few feet
The PROlinetest supports during troubleshooting and the installation of PROFINET/Ethernet networks with copper lines. The diagnostic tool for the physical offline analysis inspects the network for the correct packaging of the wire pairs and shields.
Additionally the continuity tester measures the total length of the cable und facilitates the troubleshooting by locating installation problems accurate to the meter.
The integrated and configurable database of cables lists all usual assignments in e.g. PROFINET, T-568A and T-568B. From now on unknown cables and wiring diagrams are a thing of the past.
A certification of the cable connections according to Class or CAT and a storing of the measurement results are not provided by the PROlinetest.
- Detection of all wiring mistakes
- Integrated cable database with predefined PROFINET wiring profiles
- Graphical display with backlight
- Measurement of cable lengths (TDR time domain reflectometer) up to 150 m
- Distance to error (interruptions / short circuits)
- Power over Ethernet load test (IEEE802.3af)